Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Sketch Challenge


It's time for another round of 2RedBananas Banana Split Sunday.


Thanks so much for sharing all of your Glittery Creations with us for last week's challenge. Your talent just amazes me :) The winner of her choice of a container of glitter from 2RedBananas is:


# 2 - Vickilyn - Congrats!! Please email your address to me and your choice of glitter. Thanks so much for playing along with us.


This week's challenge is a sketch challenge. I love having different types of challenges each week, it makes me think outside of what I normally do. If you have a certain type of challenge that you love, please let us know, you can leave a comment on this post (not using Mr. Linky please :)

One lucky person, drawn randomly from the Mr. Linky entries, will get to choose one of the newly released May sets as a prize. You can enter more than once, you just have to make a new creation for each entry :)
Here is the sketch for the challenge:

And here are the incredibly fun cards made by the design team using this sketch:



Deb


Denise

Jami

Jeanette

Silke

Teresa

Wendy

Remember, all the new sets will be available tomorrow!!!

Have fun with this sketch and we can't wait to see your take on it :) Please link your creation to this post using Mr. Linky. Please link directly to your creation and mention 2RedBananas challenge in your details. When uploading to SCS or PCP use the keyword, 2RedBananas. Thanks so much!



7 comments:

  1. must we use a specific stamp company's products?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sketch Challenges! Color challenges can be fun too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, you don't have to use a specific stamp company's products, although we would LOVE to see you use stamps from 2RedBananas ;) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sketch!! What fun and SUPER cute samples from the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I am so glad that I found this site - great sketch and DT cards - thank so much for the inspiration and opportunity to play....I have linked 2 cards...there may be more...depending on time!! I have linked your Blinkie to my BLOG:
    http://lovelylindascraftcentral.blogspot.com/

    Thanks again! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. Linky isn't showing up for me, so I'll post a link to my card here. Thanks for a fun challenge! Here is my card: http://mystampingaddiction.blogspot.com/2009/05/sage-and-dark-purple-color-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great sketch and great cards from the DT. I think I got my card added to Mr. Linky, but just in case you can also see it HERE  

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! We love to read your feedback!! ~ The Bananas