Sunday, January 24, 2010

Banana Split Sunday - Behind the Scenes

Welcome to this week's Banana Split Sunday Challenge!

This week's challenge is called "Behind the Scenes". The challenge is to create your own stamped background. I know that sometimes I rely alot on patterned papers, so sometimes it's just fun to create your own. Stamps are a great way to do that.

Here are examples from our fabulous design team -

Lynette

Deb

Now it's your turn to play.

Please link your creation to this post using Mr. Linky. Please link directly to your creation and mention the 2RedBananas challenge in your details. When uploading to SCS or PCP use the keyword, 2RedBananas. Thanks so much!



Have a wonderfully blessed week!




2 comments:

  1. Lovely idea for a challenge, we don't do this type of thing often enough and rely too much on expensive papers.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can see the great background I created. I love my pucker stamp.. come by and take a peak.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! We love to read your feedback!! ~ The Bananas