Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy May

Good Morning everyone! It's a beautiful day here, I hope it is where you are as well!!

Thank you to everyone who participated in last week's Banana Split Sunday challenge. We just love to look at everyone's projects!! Our winner of the My Mind's Eye "Bloom" paper pack is......

Here are your random numbers:1
Timestamp: 2009-05-03 15:36:58 UTC

Michelle R. - Woo Hoo - Congrats Michelle - your card is so cute!! Please email me with your address and I'll get your papers out to you :)

This week's Challenge is "Pick a Color, Any Color" - Make a monochromtic project





Here is the work of the design team, you can click on their name to go to their blog and see more details:







Jeanette



Teresa

Wendy


Now it's your turn, create your monochromatic project and then link to this post by using Mr. Linky. Please link directly to your project and not to your blog or gallery in general. When uploading to SCS or PCP please use the keyword, 2RedBananas, thanks so much! We can't wait to see what you create!!












3 comments:

  1. OMG!! I can't believe I won!! This is so awesome!! I sent you my addy!!

    Thank you so much!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing!!

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your very fun and cute cards!!
    Monochromatic cards are one of my favorite type of cards to make.
    Here is the link to my card. TFL
    http://cardchallengesandmore.blogspot.com/2009/05/2-red-bananas-monochromatic.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! We love to read your feedback!! ~ The Bananas