Sunday, May 24, 2009

Banana Split Sunday - May Flowers

Good Morning and thanks again for joining us on 2RedBananas Sunday.

Last week's challenge was a sketch challenge and we had wonderful creations made with our sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with us. Our winner of her choice of one of the May release stamp sets is:

Here are your random numbers:12

Lynette! Woo Hoo Lynette - congrats. Please send me your address with your choice of one of the newly released May sets and I will get that in the mail to you! Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge.

Now for this week's challenge. It's called MAY FLOWERS - can you guess what the challenge is with this one :) Use flowers on your project, that's it, I know an easy one. They can be stamped flowers, floral paper, primas, silk flowers, whatever you wish, just use flowers.

Here are some examples from our design team:

Wendy (she did two, a card AND a layout :)




Teresa



Silke



Jeanette


Deb


Cassie


Now it's your turn.

Please link your creation to this post using Mr. Linky. Please link directly to your creation and mention 2RedBananas challenge in your details. When uploading to SCS or PCP use the keyword, 2RedBananas. Thanks so much!


One more thing before you go :) Please check this site out: Cards for Heroes.

We are SO grateful to the military men and women who protect our country, and to their families.
I will be donating cards to this organization, it's such a small thing that I can do, but seems to have a big impact. They have a challenge going on as well, with details about how to play along. Lots of great info on the website. Take a few minutes and browse the website, then we'd love to hear if you plan to participate in their challenge as well.


Have a wonderful day!


26 comments:

  1. Fabulous DT projects, what a fun easy challenge! Here is my card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards!
    I hope I have time to join in this week!

    I just wanted to say thanks for shipping my order so quickly! I was able to use Sgt Chicken for my Cards For Heroes post! I've made a ton more of cards using him and hope to send them out to them sometime next week :)
    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Cards, sounds like a fun challenge!! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun challenge - I have posted my entry on my blog - http://lifefullofsunflowers.blogspot.com/. Have a great afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work by the DT! This is my first time to participate in your challenge. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to use products from your shop or not, but didn't find anything that said I did, so hope it' okay. I've posted a link with Mr. Linky, but since he's been so tempermental lately, I'm posting here too.

    Here's my card.Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards DT. Mine is here  Just in case Mr. Link is on the blinky! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge...I love flowers!! :)
    Super cards by the DT...you are very creative and talents ladies.
    I have linked my card in Mr. Linky. TFL
    http://cardchallengesandmore.blogspot.com/2009/05/2-red-bananas-banana-split-sunday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - I won! :) I have been so busy I haven't even had time to do my blog-reading! Thank you so much. I will be checking out the sets and making my choice.

    Awesome cards, too! And I can't wait to do this week's challenge - I LOVE flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. one more... I guess I have tons of neglected "brand new" embellishments.

    circa 2005
    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is actually the second one for me! I think Mr. Linky must have eaten the first...I will relink here.

    http://paperhugs.blogspot.com/2009/05/color-throwdown-meets-mojo-monday.html

    Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Here's the other one!!

    http://paperhugs.blogspot.com/2009/05/same-cardnew-challenge.html

    Actually if you view the top about 6 cards - you can have your pick on most of those too!

    Thanks for the inspiration! DT's samples are great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know if I'm missing something, but I didn't see a Mr. Linky in the post. So, here is the link to my blog posting:

    http://craftingwithprincesslisa.blogspot.com/2009/05/flower-gift-ensemble.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Here is my first card for the challenge: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1361301?nocache=1 I love flowers and will have to do another:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. All the cards are gorgeous! I look forward to seeing them everytime!

    Here's mine for this week

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE flowers, especially this time of year in MN. My lilac bush inspired My creation

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another one for me!! FLowers are just my thing this week!

    http://paperhugs.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-personal-challenge-record.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. here is my card: (one more... LOL!!!)

    Love for great-grandma
    -- dalis

    ReplyDelete
  18. The card for this challenge is the 2nd card on the linked post. Thanks for a great challenge!

    Here's a link to my card.

    Blessings,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm back with my second card for the challenge. You can find it on my blog, here: http://mystampingaddiction.blogspot.com/2009/05/more-flowers-birthday.html. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This was fun! Thanks for the great challenges!

    http://livingunderthearch.blogspot.com/2009/05/terrific-tt.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards!!!

    here's mine:
    ... Joyful Stamper: Ahhhhh, Springtime!Didn't see Mr Linky!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  22. Here's another one!!

    http://paperhugs.blogspot.com/2009/05/guest-designer-our-creative-corner.html

    Now I have a matched set!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm so glad to see so many flower lovers participating in this challenge! It must be the time of year...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! We love to read your feedback!! ~ The Bananas