Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fun with Flowers

We have more fun ideas with the sneak peeks for you today. As I was putting these cards on the post, I noticed how much the flowers play such a fun roll in all of them. I just love flowers and incorporate them into my cards as often as possible :)

For this card, Wendy used the "Party Bees" set and really made the flowers a focal point. I just love how she embellished them and that CUTE little bee just sets off the sentiment :)



Silke used "Party Bees" on this card too! I LOVE the colors she used - I want to see a bee in my garden that looks like this one! :)

Another gorgeous card made by Silke :) This one used "Flourish in Thought". There's the fun little flowers accenting the beautiful Flourish!




You can go check out what the other design team member's have on their blogs as well.


One more day to play along in the "Glitter Me Silly" challenge. Please have your project posted using Mr. Linky by tonight, Saturday, May 16th, to be eligible to win some fun glitter.


Have a wonderful Saturday, I might just have to go work in the garden after looking at these beautiful flowers! :) Thanks for coming by.


1 comment:

  1. These are all great. I love the bee image. Great sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! We love to read your feedback!! ~ The Bananas