Monday, May 11, 2009

Beginning the Week of Peeks

Wow......I just don't know how to begin other than that. These ladies AMAZE me with what they come up with as they design with stamp sets!! As you know, each month we release a journaling spot set that is, in my opinion easier to work into scrapbook pages than cards, but just look at how our Guest Designers, Silke and Denise, have created really cool cards with it as well.

Then Teresa has used the same set, May Journaling Spot, to create a really cool baseball layout of her son's All Star baseball team.






Our 'Week of Peeks' is going to work a little differently this month. I'm not sure who is going to post peeks of what set on what day.....so you and I will be surprised together :) I will be updating the 2RB blog daily, but you will also want to check out each dt member's blog individually to see what everyone has in store :)


Also remember to get out your glitter and join in the "Glitter Me Silly" challenge :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! We love to read your feedback!! ~ The Bananas