Sunday, February 1, 2009

Our last blog hop for this month - February Journaling Spot

Good Morning!!! Well today is out last blog hop for this month at least. Our question today has to do with whether we will try to do this again or not, so be sure to keep reading :)

First, we'll announce the winner of the "Heartfelt Friends" set. Thanks to random.org the winner is........... Heather, congratulations Heather!!! Her comment was, "Love this set it is very cute!!!! Great new illustrator!!!I guess these days you will find me mostly blog serfing!!!But I do spend some time on both PCP and SCSI read and subscribe to Creating Keepsakes Magazine.Heather

Please send me your address and I will get "Heartfelt Friends" right out to you!

We really like to read your comments and want to make 2RedBananas a place you love to come for inspiration and to shop, so thank you for sharing you thoughts with us!!!

Now to today's featured set.
The first card is made by Jami. Doesn't she have the most gorgeous handwriting!!! Jami - let's talk about getting a font made with your handwriting :) She has lots of details on her blog about how she made her card so hop on over there after you finish reading here.



This next card is made by Maraya. Such talent I tell ya! I LOVE the colors and how they just POP off the black and white! More details on her blog as well!

Okay, now to the 'rules' of the blog hop.
Visit each of the dt member's blog to see what they have created with the February Journaling Spot and be sure to leave them a comment.

Jami
Jeanette
Maraya
Teresa
Wendy

After you have visited each of those, come back here a leave us a comment answering this for us,

"Have you enjoyed blog hopping with us this week and would you like to see us do something similar for our releases next month?"

You will then be entered into the drawing for the "February Journaling Spot" stamp set which will be drawn at 9:00am EST tomorrow, February 2nd.

Remember the releases go on sale at 12:01am EST Monday, February 2nd (that's really tonight - kind of :)

Thanks so much for participating with us!!!

7 comments:

  1. I went to all the blogs, but wendy and Teresa did not have a post on the valentine journaling stamp. So I could not post.
    I love the heart journal stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I have loved this week's blog hop!! So wonderful seeing all the ladies takes on each set!! You should do this every release!! Thanks for an inspiring week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the blog hop, esp since your team is a bit smaller. I don't like the ones where there are like 30 DT members, I get too overwhelmed. (I went to Wendy's blog but her post isn't up yet, I'll go back later and hopefully it will be up so I can leave a comment.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I enjoyed the blog hop and it would be great if you did it again. It really shows you different takes on the same stamp set. Wendy's post isn't up yet--I'll check back later to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, this was so much fun! Loved all the sneak peeks and can't wait to see what you have in store next month!

    Smiles,
    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I have enjoyed the blog hop, the only comment I have heard a few times and felt myself too was maybe it would be easier if the hop is done like many others where each blog actually leaves a link to the next blog in the post.

    Even with just 5 people it got hard sometimes to remember where you had already been and you ended up on several blogs more than once.

    Just a suggestion, but it was super fun to see all the creations and how each of your team did with each creation!!!

    This has been a fun week and I am so super excited I actually won one of the sets!!!!

    Wooooo Hoooooooo!!!!!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. The whole BLOG Hopping thing was tooo much FUN, (especially since it was for a small group), so I say DEFINITELY consider doing it for each release!! As for the questions, ideas, suggestions that came along with your firsts, I say include those too!! Its exciting to read everyone's replies to your questions that we sometimes wonder about ourselves. Im loving the released sets thus far, and really look forward to more in the coming months. Thanks for the great DT inspirational work you all have created and posted.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! We love to read your feedback!! ~ The Bananas