Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Meet Gunther!

I am very pleased to introduce you all to Gunther. Let me tell you a little bit about Gunther...

Gunther's Daddy is my good blogging buddy Curt at Curt's World. Curt not only stamps and makes gorgeous projects, but he has the greatest sense of humor. Every time I visit his blog I end up with a big smile on my face! I love ya Curt! Curt has two of the most adorable Giant Schnauzers, and he always shares wonderful photos of them. I still haven't figured out how he gets them to pose like he does. Seriously...these are photos you'd see on a calendar. Some day I'm gonna hire him to come photograph my dogs!

Once when I visited his blog, he had made a darling card for a sick friend. On the front there was a dog and he had printed the word Heal. How creative!! I love that card. Around the same time, he had a picture of his boys (Gunther & Shotzy) in his banner, and this is how Gunther was laying - with his head cocked to the side and the sweetest expression on his face. And that is how the idea of this set was born. When I first thought of this set, I emailed Curt and asked if I could use his wonderful idea...and I would put Gunther front and center in the spotlight. I am so glad that he said yes! We've asked Curt to join in with previewing this set with us - so be sure to stop by his blog!

Previews for Gunther's Greetings:
Curt
Jami
Wendy
Teresa

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to join in the fun with our Inspiration Challenge. Read all the Details below at THIS POST!! You could win this set!!

Hugs, Jami

3 comments:

  1. Really cute card! How fun to hear the story of how a stamp was "born."

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaadorable. did you draw gunther? you got skills girl!!

    off to blog hop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWW - Jami - this is just too cute!!! Gunther is awesome!!!

    Girl you have lots of talent...wanna do my *Luke* next - LOL??? Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! We love to read your feedback!! ~ The Bananas