Her answers were:
- My fave cardstock is Bazzill and SU, I tend to use SU for the actual card part and to stamp my images on and Bazzil is great for layers, matting and design!
- my favorite embellishment is ribbon!! Hands down; I think a card is naked without it!
- love the simplicity in this card! my favorite bling is the self adhesive rhinestones!
- i don't use bazzill much so have no idea what their color names are. I do use SU the most and love, LOVE chocolate chip - esp. as a card base! This was a hard question - I could easily name off 10 favorites
- my favorite way to color is my prismacolor pencils and baby oil.
We've decided that this was so much fun, we're going to do it every day this week...and each day you'll have a chance to win the new release we're previewing! Sounds great, right??
Today we are actually combining two sets, and if you win, you'll win them both! They are two scrapbook journaling sets for the month of January! We've included a couple examples using them here, but the design team has even more samples on their blogs to share with you.
So, we're going to do this hop just a little differently....pay attention...
Last time, we asked you to answer our questions, and we loved reading all your answers. Jeanette asked about embellishments, and while many of you obviously love your bling...ribbon tended to be a favorite for most. So, we'd like to share with you what our favorite type of ribbon is. Stop by each of our blogs and find out what it is. Leave a comment at each blog so we know you were there, then come back here and list the 5 types of ribbons the DT bananas prefer.
Speaking of ribbon.... have you seen this one??
Olive suede leaves!!! It's one of the new ones in the store, and isn't it delightful?? Tell you what... we'll add a yard of it to go with the two stamps sets for the winner!!
Here are two layouts by Maraya and Jeanette using the new journal tags. See the fun ribbon on Jeanettes? That's also new in the store! I just love how Maraya knotted her ribbon in the big Primas!!
This little bag also uses one of the journaling sets - just to show you how versatile these stamps can be - they don't have to be used just for scrapbooking. Here Jami's added a tag to a gift bag and used the journal lines to handwrite a note to the recipient.
OK.... so you know what you need to do now....
1. Visit all the blogs
2. Leave some comment love
3. Remember (you might want to write it down) what our favorite ribbon is
4. come back here and reply to this post with your answers.
5. come back again tomorrow to see who the winner is of the TWO January journal sets and the suede leaves!!