Sunday, August 9, 2009

Banana Split Sunday - Cardstock Only

Hi! Sorry for the delay in the post this morning. You know how life goes sometimes :)

It's Banana Split Sunday!!

Last week's challenge was using a Quote as your focal point. Thank you so much for playing along with us and sharing your fabulous quotes!! Our randomly drawn winner is:

# 17 Wendy K!

Congratulations Wendy! Please send me your address and I will get your package out to you. Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge.
This week's challenge is called "Cardstock Only". The challenge is to use only cardstock and ONE other embellishment. No patterned paper. If you use brads, eyelets, gems etc you may use as many of that one type of embellishment as you like, but only ONE type.
Here are some great examples from our design team.

Dawn

Deb

Jeanette

Teresa

Wendy

The sale continues, so if you haven't been over to see what it includes, click here.

Now it's your turn to create something using only cardstock and one other embellishement.

Please link your creation to this post using Mr. Linky. Please link directly to your creation and mention the 2RedBananas challenge in your details. When uploading to SCS or PCP use the keyword, 2RedBananas. Thanks so much!



Have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. thanks for a fun challenge!
    I left my link with Mr Linky!
    Blessings, Maria
    ... Joyful Stamper: Sympathy Card for Him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I linked my CAS card with Mr. Linky, too.

    Lynette

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great samples everyone has! This is a real challenge... I'll see what I can come up with tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. everyone does such great work over here. thanks for letting me play along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great samples, it looked to plain so I had to do a little embossing.
    Thanks for letting me play along.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow how challenging! I had to give it a try.
    Thanks for this, and for the great samples too,
    Chupa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful samples and lots of great inspiration by the DT!!
    I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! We love to read your feedback!! ~ The Bananas