Sunday, July 5, 2009

Patriotic Please - A Banana Split Sunday Challenge

Good Morning and thanks again for joining us on 2RedBananas Banana Split Sunday. We hope everyone had a festive and safe 4th of July even if you weren't celebrating here in the USA.

Last week's challenge was an inspiration challenge with a bright and relaxing picture to inspire you. We had such great creations and not just cards either! Thank you so much for playing along with us. Our randomly drawn winner is:

# 8 Maureen W.!

Way to go Maureen - congrats. Please send me your address and I will get your package out to you. Thanks so much for playing along in our challenge.

This week's challenge is call "Patriotic Please" The challenge is to create something patriotic. You could use this challenge to make something to send to the Cards for Heroes organization too :) Here is the link for that: http://cardsforheroes.org/

Here are some Patriotic Projects from our design team:



Jeanette

Deb

Cassie


Your turn to play along. Create something patriotic.

Please link your creation to this post using Mr. Linky. Please link directly to your creation and mention 2RedBananas challenge in your details. When uploading to SCS or PCP use the keyword, 2RedBananas. Thanks so much!




Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

  1. Hi everyone, I just linked my card for the challenge. Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all of my American friends are enjoying a nice long July 4th holiday weekend! And blessed Sunday to everyone! Love all the cards for today! This was a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun challenge - please scroll to the july 4th post...hope you like my cards I made 2 - to show the variation of the images.

    xo
    tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge!! Wonderful cards for inspiration by the DT.
    I have posted my card in Mr Linky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the inspiration this week!
    I just had to make more for Cards For Heroes ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! We love to read your feedback!! ~ The Bananas