Saturday, June 13, 2009

Play Your Game and GOAL!

A few more sneak peeks for you :)

Abby Westemeyer has come up with a couple fun sets for the sports fans!! A baseball/softball set called "Play Your Game" and a soccer set called "GOAL". Fun images to go along with the great players that we all know. In fact, as I'm typing this, I'm watching my LSU Tigers baseball team playing in the College World Series :) (Yep, I just had to get that in :)

This first one is made with October Afternoon papers.




Wendy added fun google eyes and precious little heart lips and eyelashes to make a girl soccer player! She also added a number to the jersey :)


I colored the uniform with Siren Smooch ink to make it shine like real soccer uniforms :)

FUN sets that will be available to order on Wednesday, June 17th.


Remember, tomorrow we will be sponsoring the CardPositioningSystems challenge!


See you soon!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment! We love to read your feedback!! ~ The Bananas