Monday, April 6, 2009

Introducing the "Chickens" :)

Good Morning! It's going to be a very busy week here. Today starts our "Week of Peeks " to count down the days until April's release of the new 2RedBananas stamps :)

Today we are featuring two of Jami Bova's new sets. There are 6 of these sets being released on Monday, April 13th. Each one has sentiments that go along with it! The two we are "peeking" today are Birthday Chicken and Cajun Chicken. These little guys are so cute and so much fun to play with! Here is what Jami made with the Birthday Chicken set.

You can see more details on Jami's blog.


The set I used is the Cajun Chicken. Coming from Louisiana, this set is just too much fun!!! I love him :) You can see more details about him on my blog.

Be sure to see what the other dt members have done. Even though not everyone had to do a sneak peek for this set, I think everyone did, that's how much fun these little guys are :)

Deb

Jami

Jeanette

Maraya

Teresa

Wendy

Also, remember to play along in our challenge for this week. It's "Not a Card" - you can alter an item or create one from scratch :)

2 comments:

  1. those are some cute chickens!

    cassie
    for the art of it

    ReplyDelete
  2. These chickenss are awesome! Kiss me I'm Cajun made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! We love to read your feedback!! ~ The Bananas